The 2021 Program Committee invites proposals for participation in the upcoming Access Conference, which will be held the week of October 18, 2021.
This single stream conference features exciting keynotes, presentations, lightning talks, a hackathon, and lots of time for networking and social events.
We are seeking proposals for:
- 20 min presentations (15 min presentation & 5 min for questions)
- These could be demos, theory or practice, case studies, original research, etc.
- These submissions will be peer-reviewed
- 60 min multi-speaker sessions (45 min + 15 min for questions)
- We expect you to organize the speakers but the format is up to you. In these longer blocks, we want to give space for dialogue and conversation around an issue or project.
- These submissions will be peer-reviewed like the presentation proposals.
- 5 min lightning talks
- Want to show off a new project, introduce a hypothesis or just have something to say? These 5 min lightning talks are the perfect place to get in front of an audience and get your idea out there.
- These sessions will not be peer-reviewed.
Submissions close 11:59 PM EST on DATE PENDING.
Need some ideas? Check out previous Access conference programs
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
The Access Conference is making every effort to be as inclusive and as safe an environment as possible. Check out our Code of Conduct.